Entry To Expo
ENTRY TO EXPO
- Visitors are required to observe strict personal hygiene practices including wearing masks, and sanitisation.
- Visitors attending MIDE Expo must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviours, or wearing offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the event.
- Cashless Payment – MIDE Expo will be practicing cashless payment method hence no cash will be collected onsite. All payment can be made as below:
a. Pre-registration – via online payment.
b. During the expo – via DuitNow transfer only.
- The Expo welcomes both pre-registration and walk-in registration.
- The opening hours are from 10am – 7pm from 26 – 28 May 2023.
• Admission fee – RM 7.00 Per pax
FREE ADMISSION APPLICABLE TO:
• Trade Visitor (related to dive, boats & water-sport trade industry only)
• Media representative
• Diva Divas Fanclub Members
• Person with Disabilities (PWD)
• Senior Citizen (60 years old & above )
• Children / Teens (below 17 years old)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All tickets sold are strictly non-refundable.
2. One ticket is entitled to one person only. The same ticket cannot be shared.
3. You will receive the confirmation reply. Produce the confirmation reply to the registration counter during the event date.
4. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced and used.
5. Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
6. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Expo Cancellation.
7. Once tickets are purchase, NO exchange of date are allowed.
8. The Organisers reserve the right at any time to change the date and/or venue of the event or to cancel/postpone it altogether if they deem it necessary by reason of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, earthquake, civil disturbances, pandemic, explosion, civil riots, or any other cause beyond the organiser’s control.
9. Any enquiry, please get in touch using the contact form here.
AsiaEvents Exsic Sdn Bhd (548836-A)
5-4 Jalan 1/116B
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Monday to Friday
9am to 6pm
Friday 26 May : 10am – 7pm
Saturday 27 May : 10am – 7pm
Sunday 28 May : 10am – 7pm