PADI Regional Manager
Mark has worked and lived in Malaysia for more than 20 years as a PADI Course Director and in recent years the PADI Regional Manager. Mark has dived all over Malaysia, managed 5star dive centres and owned a successful dive business in Kota Kinabalu for more than 8 years. Mark brings with him a wealth of dive industry experience and professional skills to support PADI Members in the region.
Lee Kian Lie
Malaysia Cave Diving Association Advisor
A Technical Underwater Cave Explorer who currently conducting underwater cave and mines exploration project in Malaysia. Currently, he is working on a cave exploration project in Sg Lembing and Kinta Valley, Malaysia with his exploration Team. Sg Lembing Mines is one of the deepest tin mines in the world at about 700m depth. Currently, the team had lay the permanent line about 1km and explored till 50m at the mining area.
- Official RAZOR Instructor #0078
- PADI Course Director
- PADI TecRec Deep Instructor
- Owner of Scuba Dobedo Divers
- Official RAZOR Instructor Trainer #0018
- PADI Platinum Course Director
- IANTD Technical Cave Diver Instructor
- PADI TecRec Instructor Trainer
- Co-Founder of Indonesia Cave Diving Association
- Ambassador Garmin Malaysia
- Owner of Sanctum Exploration Bali, Indonesia
Messenger boy INON INC
Takuya is a corporate messenger boy of INON INC., manufacturer of underwater imaging gears.
Over the last 20 years of developing a global market for INON products, there isn't a question about
the brand he cannot help you with. So come along to his presentation to gain insights to the gear on
INON’s cutting edge imaging products. Feel free to bring your INON gears as well.
Check out Takuya’s profile at https://www.facebook.com/inon.toriisan.